We understand the every company has its own way of doing business. This is never more evident than in how you choose to pay for our services. We’re committed to doing business with you on the most favorable terms. Thus, we offer several options for payment.
When ordering, you can choose any of the following:
· Check or Money Order – Please ensure that all checks are made payable to our company.
· COD – Let us know that we can pick up payment when we deliver the final report.
· Net 30 – Frequent customers can arrange for payment terms by contacting our billing department.
· PayPal – Online payments may be made through this internet service.
· Credit Card – A convenient payment option, especially when third-parties, such as home owners are involved.
More on Credit Card payments
Our company accepts Visa, MasterCard and other major credit card payments. You can use this option to pay for single appraisals, multiple orders or any of our other services.
How does it work?
Simply provide me with an email address and I will request payment via my Paypal account and then you simply follow the instructions.
Is it safe?
Of course! My web site is protected by industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. This means that every sensitive communication between your computer and our web server is scrambled. So if any payment data gets illegally intercepted, it’s completely unreadable! You can be sure that paying electronically is just as safe as doing business anywhere else on the Internet!
Naturally, if you just prefer not to enter your credit card info online, you’re welcome to give us the card number over the phone. Or we can make arrangements to get a copy when we visit the property. We want to make sure we’re doing business in way that makes you comfortable.
If you have any questions about paying for services with a credit card, or any other payment option, please give us a call or send us an e-mail message.